AUTUMN VIBES

13 October 2014

Untitled
Untitled
autumn vibes

This afternoon Callum came up to Glasgow and we took a little walk up to the Glasgow Necropolis, first stopping in by Tinderbox for a warm drink to keep us cosy. Mainly because I haven't yet bought gloves this year and needed something to keep my hands warm. I've never been to the Necropolis before and it was really interesting to see all the graves of people who died mostly over 100 years ago. It's so peaceful too, which is a nice escape when you live in the middle of a massive city.

Autumn is my favourite time of year. Everything feels so clean, crisp and new, a bit like a fresh start. I'm just trying to enjoy it as much as possible before it ends and we're in the depths of winter.

Im also selling my Dr Marten 1460 boots over on Depop (here). Selling them to fund a new pair as my feet just hate these for some reason. If you, or someone you know, is after a pair please take a look.. I'm asking £50.

Outfit;
Forever 21 trousers and coatigan, vintage jumper, Dr Martens 1461 pw shoes
Urban Oufitters scarf, American Apparel hat, Next bag, Tiffany & Co. necklace.

No comments :

Post a Comment