MONDAY ESSENTIALS #2

27 October 2014

rotate

(Picture is by my best gal pal, photographer Alishia Farnan. This is an image from her project Leafy Dreams, and it makes me the happiest. I have it framed, too. Instagram link here.)

  • The new The Xcerts album: currently streaming on The Independent alongside an interview with the band. I've been waiting 4 years for this album!
  • Nars Cruella lip pencil.
  • Dry shampoo - my current pick is Lush's No Drought.. and a lot was used this morning. 9am Monday morning lectures are not the one.
  • Several cups of chai tea.
  • The heating being on.. it's pretty chilly today.

I had planned on putting together another post last week, but it was a bit of a strange one and circumstances left me not wanting to/having nothing to post about.

What have been your Monday Essentials this week? Let me know in the comments! And don't forget to check out Alishia's work!

1 comment :

  1. Dear, I like your blog very much! ! Everything is so beautiful! I like your style of writing and your photos! I know that blog requires much time, but keep doing it!

    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet

    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/ru/

    ReplyDelete